Pick n Pay launched early online exclusive deals (www.pnp.co.za) from Friday 13 November…
- The retailer is running two-week Black Friday in-store deals which are also available to shop online.
- All Black Friday orders placed for scheduled delivery on Pick n Pay’s online shop (pnp.co.za) are available for online customers in Gauteng and the Western Cape.
- Customers are encouraged to sign up for 2020 Black Friday alerts, or visit the PnP’s website for the latest Black Friday updates and deal launch dates: pnp.co.za/blackfriday-2020
Apart from its online shop, Pick n Pay’s growing online offer means that there are now more platforms this year for customers to shop their favourite Black Friday deals online:
For the first time, Pick n Pay will open Click n Collect at all Hypermarkets nationwide for customers to shop ‘big ticket’ Black Friday deals, such as televisions and appliances. This new online feature will let customers shop any online-only Black Friday general merchandise deals for collection in-store. All hypermarkets will also offer delivery on these purchases, provided customers live within a certain radius of the hypermarket.
Customers will also be able to shop select in-store Black Friday deals through Bottles – Pick n Pay’s official on-demand grocery and liquor delivery app – and have their order delivered within 1-2 hours. Pick n Pay Clothing will also run Black Friday deals from their new online shop www.picknpayclothing.co.za.
Online deals – how to get what you want for less
To get the best savings from their Black Friday online shopping, Pick n Pay is encouraging customers to populate their ‘personalised aisle’ on their online profile. Customers can do this by ‘favouriting’ the items they want or need for Black Friday and regularly checking their ‘Favourites’ tab.
Black Friday in-store preparations
While Pick n Pay is anticipating more online orders this year, strict measures will be followed in-store to keep customers safe when shopping their Black Friday deals in-store.
“All stores will continue to follow the strict safety measures our customers have come to expect from us, which includes physical distancing and limiting the number of customers in a store,” says John Bradshaw, retail executive: marketing at Pick n Pay. “We will remain very focused during the two-week Black Friday period and extra staff will be in store to help manage queues if required.”
All Pick n Pay stores are conducting Covid-19 cleaning every night.
Ts & Cs
- Any Black Friday deal ordered via PnP Online (pnp.co.za) for scheduled delivery is limited to customers in Gauteng and the Western Cape only.
- Online-only Black Friday general mechanise deals (televisions, appliances etc.) ordered via Click n Collect on https://www.pnp.co.za/black-friday/hypermarket-deals will be available for collection at any PnP Hypermarket nationwide.
- All hypermarkets are also offering delivery of the Black Friday purchases, provided customers live within a certain radius of the hypermarket.
- The Bottles app will offer select in-store Black Friday. Bottles operates from over 100 Pick n Pay stores nationwide. Customers can log onto the app to confirm what deals are available and whether they are within Bottles delivery network.
- Pick n Pay Clothing picknpayclothing.co.za delivery is available anywhere within South Africa.
We all need a break, and getting out into nature is the perfect cure for stress and ‘end of year fatigue’…
Check out some of the stores that you can shop plus size fashion at this Black Friday…
Pick n Pay launched early online exclusive deals (www.pnp.co.za) from Friday 13 November… #BlackFriday2020
The most Insta-worthy home décor mini-trends right now have been revealed – here’s where to shop them this Black Friday…
Add these items to your cart, and check out some of our favourite bargains from the #Queenspark Black Friday sale which kicked off today (23 November)! But be warned… stocks are limited.