Last updated on Aug 24th, 2020 at 07:53 am
Competition is NOW CLOSED.
Introducing Zero Bar! A shampoo bar for hair that cuts out all the nonsense and is concentrated, water- free, plastic-free and cruelty-free
This Proudly South African product is anything but average. It’s packed full of all the good stuff, and is made using zero of the things that leave a mess behind.
With sustainability top of mind, the Zero Bar is designed to last through between 55 and 70 hair washes, outlasting most bottled shampoos.
Win a hamper with Zero Bar products worth R690.
- Zero Bar Argan Hair & Body Bar – 100g
- Zero Bar Jojoba Hair & Body Bar – 100g
- Zero Bar Desert Melon Hair & Body Bar – 100g
- Zero Bar Moringa Hair & Body Bar – 100g
- Zero Bar Argan Shampoo Bar – 50g
- Zero Bar Moringa Shampoo Bar – 50g
- Zero Bar Saver
All four Zero Bar variants (also called the four Bar Bros) contain a base Oil Complex which combines a selection of natural and sustainable sources of oils selected specifically with hair’s needs in mind.
Each bar contains
- Argan oil – hydrates and softens hair
- Macadamia nut oil – shines and strengthens hair
- Avocado oil – a deep-penetrating moisturiser
- Linseed oil – nutritious for hair follicles
- Grapeseed oil – moisturises and conditions hair
- Sunflower oil – nourishes and soothes the scalp
- Coconut oil – stimulates hair growth
- Protein – strengthens hair
Vitamins & minerals
The combination of oils found in Zero Bar hone in on essential and targeted benefits for hair. They are rich in fatty acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E and K, as well as being a source of minerals and Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9.
Zero Bar options
Four enriching and moisturising Zero Bar options (also called the four Bar Bros), are available: Argan, Jojoba, Moringa and Desert Melon.
The Argan bar is the ‘Original’ in the range, containing a higher concentration of Argan oil than the other bars. Nicknamed ‘liquid gold’, Argan oil is filled with nutrients to moisturise and nourish the hair, making it shinier. This hair hero also assists with hair growth and reducing inflammation that can lead to dandruff and an itchy scalp.
Added to the Jojoba bar is Jojoba oil, which moisturises the hair and scalp inside out. This oil is a real hair-health booster and is universally beneficial for hair. Jojoba oil is almost identical to human sebum and helps maintain the scalp’s natural balance, encouraging hair growth and assisting with the control of scalp concerns such as dandruff.
The Moringa bar’s featured ingredient is Moringa oil, which strengthens and rejuvenates the hair, by delivering important minerals and vitamins to the hair follicles, keeping hair healthier for longer. This fresh smelling oil has been known as a natural hair cleanser for ages and also helps fight dandruff and split ends.
Wild Desert Melon oil, with moisturising and regenerating properties, heroes the Desert Melon bar. A surprisingly light and easily absorbed oil, Desert Melon oil is packed full of antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids to intensely condition the hair and scalp without any greasy residue.
Zero Bar’s active ingredients offer multiple benefits for the hair and scalp:
- Skin barrier repairing – Essential fatty acids, Vitamins E, A and D, and Sterols create an emollient that is both moisturising and wound healing.
- Stimulating collagen synthesis – Essential fatty acids are effective as both anti-ageing and re- epithelising.
- Antioxidant – Vitamin E has both anti-ageing and photo protection properties.
- Hair conditioning – Essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins E, A and D are both hair conditioning and hair repairing.
- Anti-hair loss – Essential fatty acids and Vitamin E aid in the prevention of hair loss.
- Antimicrobial – Essential fatty acids and Oleuropein play a role in purifying as an antiseptic.
Zero Bar is currently available for purchase online only, exclusively at www.zerobar.co.za. RRSP: R75 each, sold as a pack of 4 bars (either all the same or one of each) at R300.
Competition closes 23 August 2020 at midnight.