Tunic tops and dresses are one of the most comfortable items a girl can have in her wardrobe
They come in a wide variety that makes it possible to wear them all year round. In fact, these marvellous creations can be worn by EVERYONE, no matter your body shape.
Here are a few tips on how to choose tunics for your body shape.
Petite shapes usually have a small frame which is why long or bigger tunics should be avoided.
- Go for tunic dresses
- If you choose a tunic top, it should be short in length
- Puffy sleeves and empire waists should be avoided
An apple body shape has wider shoulders and torso with a bigger bust, waist and back. This shape also has slimmer hips, legs and arms.
- Choose tunics with a v-neck
- Avoid long and tight tunics
- Opt for dark colours with small prints or patterns
Hour glass shape
This shape has curvy hips and breasts with a small waist. Tunics should enhance your small waist at all times.
- Fitted tunics are great options
- Loose ones with belts are also fine
- Try to avoid tunics with details such as ruffles near the neck area
A fuller figure has a full shape that should be dressed appropriately. Remember to choose clothing that has a bit of shape.
- It should not be too loose or clingy
- Vertical stripes and small prints are perfect
- Show off your collar bones and wrists
Pear shapes have more on the lower part of the body with slim shoulders. Make sure your tunic is not too clingy around the hips and bottom area.
- Choose tunics with side slits
- Can have a wide neck
- Should not be too long