All4Women Facebook users have shared their strong opinions on the new star of The Bachelorette SA…and it’s not all good!
‘Black Twitter’ has praised M-Net for selecting a woman of colour – Qiniso Van Damme – to star in the country’s local spin of the show, which is a hit overseas.
They’ve also voiced their approval for Qiniso making the final cut and expressed how her bubbly, outspoken and charismatic ways are sure to make for entertaining viewing.
Take a look at what some tweeps had to say:
DAMME!!! Qiniso is gonna make a lekker bachelorette
— Ling Hottentot Dior (@LingDeeYoh) July 15, 2020
She captured & stole our hearts on the last season of #TheBachelorSA @MNet decided to bless us with her face on our screens one more time… our very own queen… congratulations to Qiniso #TheBacheloretteSA ❤️
— Winnie Mandela 👑 (@Xhosa_Goddess) July 15, 2020
Qiniso is a great choice. https://t.co/k9VgsmZ0Ac
— ❤️ (@LeratoMannya) July 15, 2020
— Sika Reloaded (@Thandiwear) July 15, 2020
What an exciting moment 😍 South Africa.. here’s our #TheBacheloretteSA – the beautiful and gracefully.. chilling.. @qinisovandamme 🌹 sipping on some mimosa and looking damn good 😍 pic.twitter.com/vgaoKFVwcI
— Fizas 🏳️🌈 (@CrazeeFistaz) July 15, 2020
However, not all social media users feel the same way.
Reacting to the announcement on Facebook, here’s what some All4Women users had to say about the new star of the show…
– “Q the queen of drama queens….. disappointed, good luck to any man that enter this competition”
– “Big disappointment… she is such a fake person..”
– “I won’t be watching, she is too desperate and fame hungry”
– “Aah man !! Can’t stand her “
– “This is such a joke!!! It should have been Briget Marshall. Not this fake person. I won’t be watching.
One reader gave Qiniso their thumbs up, however..
– “I think she had a stunning personality! I will be watching.”
Do you think Qiniso van Damme is the right choice for The Bachelorette SA?