Last updated on Jul 12th, 2020 at 06:36 pm
All information relating to the competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Neither All4Women, nor CTP Limited, nor any of its sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accept any liability for any: Oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the competition and the awarding of the prizes, injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of the prize or participation in the competition.
- Competitions are open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, who are 18 years or older, except the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Living & Loving, a division of CTP Limited and any of its sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons
- The winner/s must hold a valid South African ID and must over the age of 18
- The winner/s of the competition will be chosen by a random draw unless stated otherwise in a specific competition’s entry requirements
- Prizes are not transferable, negotiable and/or redeemable for cash in any way whatsoever and neither All4Women, nor CTP Limited or any division thereof, nor the promoters, are liable for any defect in the prizes. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value
- Should a winner/s choose not to accept the prize he/she will forfeit the prize and a new winner/s will be drawn
- Entries are limited for online competitions
- No late entries will be accepted
- By entering the promotion/competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the promotion/competition
- Participants will only be eligible to win once in each competition
- Entries, which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors will be declared invalid
- Winner/s will be notified via SMS or telephonically, or via e-mail.
- The promoters will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner/s but if any winner/s cannot be contacted within two (2) days from the date of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner/s. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide the correct contact details
- All4Women reserves the right to cancel a competition without any prior notice and at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control, Living & Loving, it’s directors, employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters will not be liable to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever
- The winner/s name will be published on www.all4women.co.za
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being notified, will be disposed of at Living & Loving’s discretion
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor
- The winner/s details may be used for marketing purposes by All4Women and/or the sponsors of the competition
- Any expenses incurred by winner/s, other than the items listed in the prize will be for the winner/s own account
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Pictures contained in any content relating to the competition are for illustration purposes only.
- All prize values are correct at time of publication.
- By signing up for this competition, you agree to receive the All4Women weekly newsletter.
- We reserve the right to forward contact details of entrants to competition sponsors.
- Prizes awarded are the responsibility of the competition sponsors.
- Winners must be willing to be photographed for possible publication in All4Women free of any fee.
As a division of CTP Limited, All4Women’s competition terms and condition also include that of The Citizen – click here to access.