If lockdown’s keeping you away from your mom this Mother’s Day, it doesn’t mean you can’t still spoil her!
We’re all looking forward to some post-lockdown pampering.
Here are 5 reasons your mom NEEDS a voucher this Sunday:
- Moms hardly ever spend money on themselves. They’re always caring about everyone else’s needs. This will never change, that’s why it’s our job to spoil them
- She’s the strong one. During lockdown, moms are working extra hard to share their love and support for their families under really challenging circumstances. A stress-relieving massage will do wonders
- Home school. Enough said. Mom deserves some ‘me time’ for being such an excellent teacher on top of everything else
- Looking good means feeling good. She’ll never admit it, but she feels like a million bucks after a pamper session. Skincare and detoxing treatments are a self-esteem booster.
- She deserves it. Mom, mama, ma… she’s your queen and she deserves to be treated like one.
From mani-pedis to stress-relieving massages and beauty treatments, they’re all available on healthspas.co.za at the click of a button.
PLUS you’ll be helping small businesses get back on their feet.
That’s why our spa vouchers make the perfect gift!
Need more reasons to spoil that super special woman in your life on Mother’s Day (THIS Sunday)?
Here are 5 great reasons a voucher is the perfect option:
- Can be redeemed at over 270 spas across South Africa (after lockdown)
- Available online 24/7… they can be emailed or SMS’d INSTANTLY or at a future date
- Can be couriered (After lockdown)
- Valid for 3 years
- Personalise it! Include a meaningful message & choose your favourite design
Health Spas vouchers can be used at any one of the more than 270 spas listed on South Africa’s premier spas website: HealthSpas.co.za.
Three years to use the voucher
Vouchers can be used any time during the next three years, and offer a range of spectacular treatments to suit everyone’s pampering needs – from manicures and pedicures to full body massages and various beauty treatments.