“Exercise for Weight Loss” is an article series detailing the most successful exercise strategies that can be used to assist in speeding up the weight loss process, and help you end-up with a sleek, toned physique once your body weight gets down to your goal-weight.
Stronger people are better at fighting disease
This is going to be a short, simple article today. But it’s one you need to read, because we live in a time where you really do need to be doing everything you can do to stay healthy.
If you are physically strong and fit, and you eat healthily most of the time, you at a far lower risk of becoming sick than someone who has none of those things going for her.
As this article states from Harvard Health Publishing, Harvard Medical School: “How to boost your immune system”:
“Just like a healthy diet, exercise can contribute to general good health and therefore to a healthy immune system. It may contribute even more directly by promoting good circulation, which allows the cells and substances of the immune system to move through the body freely and do their job efficiently.”
Boosting your immune system is important, not only because we’re in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic, but because whenever seasons change a lot of people get some sort of illness, which can be pretty debilitating.
You can’t afford to lie in bed for days recovering from a cold, so the best way to avoid having to is to not get sick in the first place.
How do you fight off sickness?
By getting stronger, fitter, and healthier.
This is one really good reason to put in the time, whatever it takes, to make those training sessions happen. And when you don’t want to for whatever reason, it’s a really good motivation to do it anyway, because that’s what life is all about.
Take a look at the articles below for more information exercising for weight loss:
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Home workout dos and don’ts
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Workout with your kids during lockdown
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Lockdown workouts
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Just keep going
- Exercise for Weight Loss – The problem with watching your WEIGHT
- Exercise for Weight Loss – What else does strength training do for you?
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Press for success (and firmer arms!)
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Starting the year strong (part two)
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Starting the year strong (part one)
- Exercise for Weight Loss – How long should you train for?
- Exercise for Weight Loss – How to optimise your diet for building strength
- Exercise for weight loss – Why is strength training so important?
- Exercise for weight loss – Why it’s a bad idea to miss a workout
- Exercise for weight loss – Bored with your workout? Try this
- Exercise for weight loss – Get your perspective right
- Exercise for weight loss – How to get abs!
- Exercise for Weight Loss – DON’T do sport-specific workouts
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Make your exercise a non-negotiable
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.