Here are seven ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 while grocery shopping and keep the virus out of your home…
Going to the grocery store has never been this stressful. What helps ease anxiety about shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic is being prepared and knowing how best to protect yourself from the novel coronavirus.
Watch the featured video for seven recommended tips to keep you and your family safe while grocery shopping.
- HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF: Basic advice from the WHO on how to protect yourself from Covid-19
- HOW TO WASH YOUR HANDS: COVID-19 protection: The best way to wash your hands
- GLOBAL SPREAD OF COVID-19: For the latest update on the global spread of COVID-19, visit the Johns Hopkins University’s GIS dashboard
- COVID-19 SOUTH AFRICAN RESOURCE PORTAL: https://sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 & CHILDREN: How to talk to your kids about coronavirus
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.