Here’s a tutorial showing you how to make a no-sew face mask with a piece of fabric and two shoelaces…
Makeshift masks cannot and must not replace regular handwashing and physical distancing measures.
However, many countries are now recommending wearing masks when you have to venture out of your home in order to protect yourself and others against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you don’t have a sewing machine, watch the no-sew face mask tutorial in the featured video.
- HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF: Basic advice from the WHO on how to protect yourself from Covid-19
- HOW TO WASH YOUR HANDS: COVID-19 protection: The best way to wash your hands
- GLOBAL SPREAD OF COVID-19: For the latest update on the global spread of COVID-19, visit the Johns Hopkins University’s GIS dashboard
- COVID-19 SOUTH AFRICAN RESOURCE PORTAL: https://sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 & CHILDREN: How to talk to your kids about coronavirus
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.