Last updated on Apr 24th, 2020 at 06:44 pm
Plan silly celebrations
Laughter and play are known to help reduce stress and if ever we needed it, now is the time.
Of course, you could watch romcoms for a feel-good laugh, but if you want to bond with family and friends, plan a silly celebration together.
Okay, you might not feel like celebrating, but planning a party could be just what you and your family need to de-stress and create a sense of occasion when you can’t leave home.
Decide on a theme – like a dress-up party, consider games you could play (like charades) and invite friends and family to join via video chats so you can laugh at each other’s outfits.
- HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF: Basic advice from the WHO on how to protect yourself from Covid-19
- HOW TO WASH YOUR HANDS: COVID-19 protection: The best way to wash your hands
- THE COVID-19 VIRUS ON SURFACES: How long does the coronavirus last on surfaces and could it be in the air?
- GLOBAL SPREAD OF COVID-19: For the latest update on the global spread of COVID-19, visit the Johns Hopkins University’s GIS dashboard
- COVID-19 SOUTH AFRICAN RESOURCE PORTAL: https://sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 & CHILDREN: How to talk to your kids about coronavirus
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.