If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the COVID-19 pandemic, you can chat to experts about anxiety and depression online and for free…
You’re not alone in feeling stressed out during lockdown – many people are experiencing increased anxiety, depression and loneliness brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.
To help provide online expert help and advice during this time, the South African Depression and Anxiety Group (SADAG) is offering a daily online chat in which you can speak to a mental health professional on the SADAG Facebook page from 1 – 2pm.
If you’d like to ask your questions anonymously, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will post your questions and then you can tune into the chat for answers.
View the image below to see the programme for the week:
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/TheSADAG/
- HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF: Basic advice from the WHO on how to protect yourself from Covid-19
- HOW TO WASH YOUR HANDS: COVID-19 protection: The best way to wash your hands
- THE COVID-19 VIRUS ON SURFACES: How long does the coronavirus last on surfaces and could it be in the air?
- GLOBAL SPREAD OF COVID-19: For the latest update on the global spread of COVID-19, visit the Johns Hopkins University’s GIS dashboard
- COVID-19 SOUTH AFRICAN RESOURCE PORTAL: https://sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 & CHILDREN: How to talk to your kids about coronavirus
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.