Need fresh produce? Now you can enjoy safe and speedy fruit and veggies delivery, straight to your doorstep!
As the country’s leading national B2B fruit and vegetable wholesaler and distributor, Fruitspot has partnered with NetFlorist to ensure the safe and timeous delivery of fresh produce to people in Joburg and Pretoria.
NetFlorist practices practical personal hygiene in order to ensure the general food safety of all fresh produce that is delivered to you or the ones you love the most. No need to venture out – enjoy ultimate indulgence in the form of fruit and veg combos from the safety of your own home.
How does it work?
Ordering your fruit and veg is just like ordering anything on NetFlorist!
Visit the site and choose whether you’d like to get an order of fruit, vegetables or a combination of both. Then decide if you need a small, medium or large box.
The boxes come with a selection of what’s in season, and the NetFlorist website provides a detailed description of what to expect inside your box.
Fresh Produce Ts & Cs:
- Available in selected areas in JHB North and PTA only.
- While some foods tend to have violent streaks and come out looking a tad bruised, if you’re not 100% satisfied with the quality of your fresh food delivery, please let NetFlorist know and they’ll be happy to replace any defective or expired produce.
- Don’t need your fruit and vegetables anymore? Although your Dr may beg to differ, they’ll (sadly) cancel your order provided you’ve cancelled it at least 25 hours prior to your selected delivery date.
- No vouchers are redeemable on any fresh produce or grocery items.
Keeping You Safe From Covid-19:
The well-being of your loved ones is always NetFlorist ‘s priority. While there are no suspected cases of Covid-19 at NetFlorist, they’ve taken a few extra steps to ensure that they keep their staff super safe:
- All staff are sanitising upon entry, exit and at hourly intervals.
- All drivers are sanitising before touching gifts, as well as offering sanitiser to your loved one after they’ve received the gift.
- To minimise contact, drivers will ask your recipients if they can leave their gift at the door, reception or table.
- Delivery vehicles and all other ‘high touch’ point surfaces are being sanitised regularly.
- Your recipient will not have to sign for their delivery, the NetFlorist driver will do this on their behalf.