“Exercise for Weight Loss” is an article series detailing the most successful exercise strategies that can be used to assist in speeding up the weight loss process, and help you end-up with a sleek, toned physique once your body weight gets down to your goal-weight.
Just keep going
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. That’s the saying, right? And it’s pretty important right now, because many people feel like they’re carrying a ton of lemons around with them because of ‘social distancing’ and isolation.
But even if your gym closes, and your exercise classes are cancelled, giving up on exercise completely is not a constructive thing to do.
What you really want is to ‘make lemonade’ by doing some home workouts, or training in a nearby park, or going for a run (if you’re not completely quarantined).
However you choose to exercise, just keep exercising
Why? Because it’s important for your physical and mental health, and you’ve been making progress up until now. Taking a month off (or more) will put you back at square one, and that’s a tough place to be.
Just keep going. Somehow. Anyhow. You owe it to yourself.
Take a look at the articles below for more information exercising for weight loss:
- Exercise for Weight Loss – The problem with watching your WEIGHT
- Exercise for Weight Loss – What else does strength training do for you?
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Press for success (and firmer arms!)
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Starting the year strong (part two)
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Starting the year strong (part one)
- Exercise for Weight Loss – How long should you train for?
- Exercise for Weight Loss – How to optimise your diet for building strength
- Exercise for weight loss – Why is strength training so important?
- Exercise for weight loss – Why it’s a bad idea to miss a workout
- Exercise for weight loss – Bored with your workout? Try this
- Exercise for weight loss – Get your perspective right
- Exercise for weight loss – How to get abs!
- Exercise for Weight Loss – DON’T do sport-specific workouts
- Exercise for Weight Loss – Make your exercise a non-negotiable
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.