Keeping a home organised and uncluttered is key to living well in a small space, so here are some ways to squeeze more storage space into a small home…
If you live in a small home, you know that it can quickly look like a cluttered mess. The solution is making sure that you have a place for everything.
In the following video, Kallie Branciforte, from the YouTube channel But First, Coffee!, shares her tips for squeezing more storage into a small home. Watch the video and read the take-home tips below.
- Make sure that everything in your home has a place
- Get a label maker – it helps everyone in your home know where to put things away.
- Add ceiling height shelves in a small space where you need more storage
- Utilise unused space
- Under the bed – use plastic storage bins to help store extra bedding
- Try to put things away throughout the day