If you dream of a beautifully organised walk-in pantry but have to settle for a small cupboard, here are some tips to help you make the most of a tiny pantry cupboard…
In the following video, Kate from the YouTube channel The Organised Soprano, shows us how she organised her tiny pantry cupboard in her one-bedroomed apartment.
Watch the video below and read the take-home tips:
- Use a raised step system to store canned food so that you can see every can in your pantry
- Use slim, transparent containers for dry foods
- Compartmentalise items into zones for various types of foods
- Use a turntable for condiments and oils
- When decanting dry foods into clear containers, cut and stick the cooking instruction on the back of the container