Last updated on Apr 16th, 2020 at 08:00 am
Wedding couples preparing for their big day can win a luxury Avis chauffeur-driven experience
With all the stresses of planning and running a wedding, every couple could do with a partner to take off some of the transport pressure. A safe, professional transfer to the wedding venue in upmarket luxury ensures that you have one less thing to worry about, and sets the tone for the memories that will last a lifetime.
With this in mind, Avis and All4Women are giving away two Avis chauffeur-driven experiences for two brides who are getting married between April and June this year.
A special occasion demands premium wheels, and that’s exactly what Avis Chauffeur Drive provides
The service also allows users to customise their experience with décor and catering additions. Add a ribbon to your vehicle, pop a bottle of champagne upon arrival…the choice is yours – it’s your big day.
Avis Chauffeur Drive services are also available for matric dances, nights out, business events and trips to popular tourist attractions. It’s the perfect way to ensure a special, upscale driving experience with none of the hassle.
- The Avis Chauffeur fleet comprises of luxury sedans, SUVs, luxury MPVs and other vehicles.
- Services include transfers, chauffeur guides, day trips and full travel itineraries with a car at your disposal.
- All services include an English-speaking chauffeur, or even a tour guide fluent in the language of your choice. Charges are calculated per hour and per vehicle.
For more information on Avis Chauffeur Drive and vehicle availability, or to book Avis Chauffeur Drive for a professional, no-stress experience, visit www.avis.co.za/chauffeur-driven-services
Prize: Win a luxury Avis chauffeur-driven experience for your wedding
Terms and conditions
- The type of car will be a BMW 5 series or similar – subject to the availability of the car at the time.
- Valid only in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town
- The vehicle to use at your disposal for three hours
This competition has closed