Gauteng MEC for education, Panyaza Lesufi, has suspended Parktown Boys’ High principal Malcolm Williams with immediate effect, pending an investigation into the death of Grade 8 learner Enoch Mpianzi…
This was announced on Friday morning during a press briefing hosted by the Gauteng department of education. In addition to the suspension of Williams, all officials who were involved in the file of application from the school will be served with suspension letters.
A student governing body meeting would also be held with parents on Friday evening.
- Parktown Boy’s tragedy: No roll call was done
- Boy who last saw Enoch Mpianzi says that no one listened when he told them that he’d drowned
- Enoch Mpianzi’s dad believes Nyati lodge is “hiding something”
- Enoch Mpianzi’s family may sue school & Gauteng govt
- Boy who sat next to Enoch Mpianzi on school bus was first to notice he was missing
- Anti-child abuse group wants Parktown Boys’ headmaster suspended pending inquest into Mpianzi’s death