From Atkins to the Zone diet, every year diet trends come and go. According to researchers, these are the best diets of 2019…
As the year starts to wind down, researchers have compiled the best overall diets of 2019.
- With an emphasis on fruit, vegetables, olive oil and fish, the Mediterranean diet was ranked as the best overall.
- The DASH diet, which was designed to help reduce high blood pressure, came in second.
- In third place is the Flexitarian diet, which is a mostly vegetarian diet with the odd serving of meat now and then.
- The MIND diet, which aims to prevent mental decline, came in fourth.
- The Weight Watchers’ diet was fifth.
To learn more, watch the featured video.
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.