If you’re looking for natural and budget-friendly festive décor ideas, here are some ways to decorate with pine cones for Christmas…
If you live near pine trees, talk a walk, collect a few pine cones and try some of these Christmas decorating ideas:
- Add pine cones to an existing Christmas wreath.
- One of the best Christmas tree decorations is the humble pine cone. Painted, glittered or left in its natural state, use pine cones to fill up your Christmas tree, complement the décor you have, or replace Christmas baubles altogether for a natural look.
- Fill a vase, a collection of vases or a large bowl with pine cones to create a simple Christmas centrepiece.
- Make a Christmas garland by stringing pine cones together and use it to decorate any area of your home – indoors or outdoors.
- Add pine cones to the base area of potted shrubs and trees to add a subtle touch of Christmas to our outdoor spaces.
- Fill the fireplace with logs and pine cones for a festive look.