Expensive face creams may be lovely, but the best way to get glowing skin is to make sure that you eat these foods…
What you eat affects every organ in your body, including the largest one – your skin.
The skincare industry has cottoned on to how important nutrients are and are adding them to creams, but it’s even better if you can get these complexion boosting nutrients through your diet.
Here are some nutrients and foods that you can eat to have that gorgeous glow:
- Hyaluronic acid helps keep the skin hydrated and is found in leafy greens, bone broth and citrus fruit.
- Vitamin A gives the skin a youthful look and is found in sweet potatoes, fish and carrots.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant that protects against skin damage. It is found in blueberries, cacao and pistachios.
- Vitamin C brightens the skin and increases elasticity. It is found in citrus fruit, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and spinach.
- Omega-3 is a source of hydration and is found in avocados, oily fish, chai seed and algae.
To learn more, watch the featured video.