belchonock –

See your doctor

If you are experiencing a problem with your respiratory or breathing function, see your doctor. Similarly, if you are experiencing any irritation to your eyes, nose or throat for which you cannot find relief, or if it is of concern to you, consult your doctor.

While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.