If you’re looking for some greener cleaning options, then this simple-to-make and effective floor cleaner could be just what you need…
All you’ll need are the DIY stalwarts – some lemon juice, vinegar and hot water.
The lemon will help cut through grease and grime, while the vinegar will ensure the surface remains hygienic.
- Add about a cup of each to your mopping bucket. To this mix, we’re going to also add a cup of soap.
- You can opt for grated soap flakes, or use a liquid castile soap, whichever is more convenient.
- If you use soap flakes, it’s important to make sure everything dissolves adequately. Stir everything together, and you’re ready to go.
- If you want a more pleasant smell, you can always add a few drops of your favourite essential oil for fragrant floors.
- This mix is best made fresh every time, for the full cleaning power.
This easy-to-make mix can be used on a wide range of floors, from tile to wood, and will leave your floors looking great.