Are you an aspiring travel influencer who would like to travel more and grow your brand?
Well, listen up! Safari.com is looking to help the next up-and-coming travel influencer by kickstarting their dream career with a two-month travel influencer contract.
If you think you have what it takes, enter by sending us one of your most exciting, inspirational or entertaining travel stories, and you could stand a chance of winning this prestigious prize!
The winner of the Safari.com two-month influencer contract will receive:
- An all-expenses-paid safari getaway
- R100,000 worth of brand exposure for your travel influencer profile
- R10,000 worth of audience growth for your social media channels
- R5,000 cash
The contract includes duties and responsibilities that will need to be performed by the influencer in order for the benefits and rewards to be received. The duties will be tailored to the individual winner, but may include blog posts, social media posts and other promotional content.
That’s not all! Even if you don’t win the big prize, 10 runners-up will win a share of R5000 in travel vouchers.
Safari.com will be selecting 10 of the best travel stories and offering the writers the opportunity to build exposure for their influencer profiles by having their stories published on All4Women’s website and online channels.
We will also be giving away a R500 AfriStay voucher to each of the 10 writers whose stories are selected.
To enter, here’s what you need to do:
- Submit an ORIGINAL 400 to 2000 word story about one of your most amazing travel experiences. The story needs to be submitted along with a minimum of four original photos.
- Entries need to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com along with the following details
- Cellphone number
- Facebook page URL
- Instagram page URL
- Twitter page URL
- Blog page URL
- The closing date for the competition is 30 November. All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on Saturday 30 November, 2019.
To enter, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a travel blog that has been active for six months or longer
- You must have social media channels dedicated to travel stories that have been active for six months or longer
- You must have a combined social media following of 5,000 people or more
The winner will be selected by an internal judging panel and not by random selection. Travel article submissions should showcase the writer’s originality and creativity, and their passion for sharing travel experiences with their followers.