We all know the best way to shop is in the comfort of your own home, without ever having to stand in line to pay for anything. ZARA South Africa has finally joined our list of favourite online stores and we can’t wait to shop.
We’ve filled our shopping cart and have a finger on the checkout button. Here’s what we’re excited about on ZARA’s online platform…
You can never have too many accessories! While the accessories at Zara aren’t on the cheap end of the spectrum, we’ve found some pieces that will definitely bring some glam and pizzazz to our outfits for years to come.
- Faded effect bucket hat R299, ZARA
- Square cut sunglasses R299, ZARA
- Metal chain belt R399, ZARA
- Geometric scarf R189, ZARA
Zara may be a retail store, but there is still an element of exclusivity in their clothing. We love their stylish avant-garde summer dresses which celebrate the artistic flair of the designer rather than the latest trends.
- Satin effect dress with pockets R579, ZARA
- Printed dress with pleated skirt R679, ZARA
- Short textured dress R459, ZARA
- Dress with contrasting straps R459, ZARA
- Long camisole dress R679, ZARA
Shoes, shoes and more shoes
Shoes are an addiction we aren’t looking to cure. Whether you’re active and sporty, a glamazon or like a little bit of everything, the right pair of shoes is always the key to the perfect outfit. We have found a few new faves on ZARA online.