Here are some entryway essentials to help you create a foyer that is practical and pretty…
A warm welcome or cluttered and chaotic – what’s the first impression that your entryway makes?
An entryway is the first impression of your home, but it’s also often a dumping ground for coats, keys and shoes.
If your entryway is cluttered, here are few entryway essentials that you could use to help create a space that makes you feel instantly clam and welcome…
- Coat hooks or a coat stand
- Storage – If you don’t have an entryway cupboard, add a storage bench to create a space for shoes, handbags, shopping bags and umbrellas.
- Key bowl or key hooks – Make sure that you never lose keys again by installing a key hook, or pop a key bowl on top of a console table.
- A mirror – so you can do a double-take before you rush out the door. Adding a mirror is also a great way to reflect natural light and make what could be a cramped space appear bigger and brighter.
- A durable rug – If your entryway is long and narrow, opt for a runner rug. If you have a wide entryway, you could go for a rectangular or round rug.
- Foliage and flowers – Use fresh flowers or potted plants to add a sense of calm greenery to the area.