Sandal season is here! And to ensure you put your best foot forward we’ve picked a fabulous selection of affordable and stylish sandals…
This season sees a range of sandals in all shapes, styles and sizes, so you’ll definitely be spoilt for choice. We’ve rounded up our top picks available at a store near you. Check them out now.
Keep things flat and fab
You can’t go wrong with a cute pair of flats – especially those that feature metallic hues and embellished accents. They work perfectly with everything from shorts and tees to maxi dresses, for a look that’s chic and
- Rose gold studded thong sandals R350 Foschini
- Jewelled nude t-bar flats R350 Woolworths
- Dusky pink peeptoe ankle strap flats with laser-cut detail R119,95 Ackermans
- Mustard lace up sandals R139,99 Rage
Go for something in between
If flats aren’t your cup of tea but the thought of wearing heels leaves you grimacing, you can’t go wrong with a midi-high pair of shoes. These are most popular in low wedges or kitten heeled styles. They work wonderfully with just about any outfit and allow you to look gorgeous without sacrificing comfort. You can throw caution to the wind by opting for a bold pair that makes a style statement.
- Cobalt blue strappy midi heels R199 Rage
- Red low wedge mules R350 Foschini
- Snake skin embossed stacked heel R199,95 Ackermans
Reach for the sky
Heels are definitely a girl’s best friend! They lengthen your looks, enhance your figure and take your outfit to a whole new level. For a classic chic look, stick to neutral hues but if you want to elevate your look exponentially then a metallic pair is what the doctor ordered. Keep things strappy for an effortlessly glamorous vibe.
- Rose pink metallic stilettos with strappy design R599 Truworths
- Olive green high heeled gladiators R599 Foschini