If you’re looking for a few new additions to add to your wardrobe, look no further. We’ve rounded up the hottest items available at a Woolworths store near you…
Woolworths and quality fashion are synonymous. These beautiful items of clothing and shoes will definitely have you heading to the shops. Check out our top picks now.
Dress the part
You definitely can’t go wrong with a printed dress – especially when its figure-flattering and chic. You can dress it up for the office by adding a pair of courts and a blazer or rock it for post-work drinks with a statement necklace, heels and clutch. You can even dress it down with a denim jacket and pair of pumps.
- Cream floral print layered chiffon dress with flared sleeves and belt detail R550
- Paisley print shift dress with voluminous sleeve R450
There’s no denying that a pretty blouse is a definitely bonus in your wardrobe, especially when its well tailored and cut to flatter your curves. Block colours in darker hues will give you maximum outfit options while ensuring your look is simple yet chic.
- Bottle green stretch blouse with draped side tie detail R220
- Black cotton silk tunic with geometric embroidered motif R600
Put your best foot forward
When it comes to shoes, Woolies will have you spoilt for choice! There are a range of styles on offer including stylish flats such as pumps and brogues and gorgeous heels of varying heights and types. If you’re looking to make a statement, go for a bold colour or print. Alternatively, you can stick to neutral hues for a chic finish to your outfit.
- Nude pink pointed espadrille wedges R350
- Pointed asymmetric ochre pumps R199
- Navy flared block heel courts R599
- Taupe lace-up brogues R399