If you’re looking to add a simple, yet powerful, cleaner and antibacterial to your regimen that gets the job done fuss-free, look no further than this easy-to-make recipe…
What you’ll need:
- Equal parts castile soap and cream of tartar powder.
- Hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle
How to use it:
- All you need to do to harness the natural cleaning power of these ingredients is mix the soap and cream of tartar together in a bowl.
- When you have a nice, gooey paste, simply dip your cloth into the mix, and use as you would any ‘cream-style’ cleanser (like Handy Andy).
- Rub over the surface, then spray on the hydrogen peroxide.
- Allow the mix to sit for a few minutes, give an extra scrub if needed, and then rinse off well with water.
This simple DIY cleaning paste will get any surface gleaming
It’s ideal for counter tops and other surfaces that need the power of a dirt-busting, full-strength formula, with the added disinfectant properties of the hydrogen peroxide to help keep your family safe.