If you’re always looking for ways to clean your home in less time, this weekly speed cleaning schedule could work for you…
Imagine all the things you could do if you didn’t have to spend so much time cleaning your home every week.
This is one of the reasons why many people are exploring the practice of speed cleaning. In the following video, YouTuber Brittany Vasseur shares her experience of following a 15- to 20-minute a day cleaning routine created by Clean Mamma.
She says that the schedule has helped her save time, so, if you’d like to learn more, watch the video and find the schedule below…
- Monday: Speed clean bathrooms, except the floors. Vasseur suggests using one all-purpose cleaning spray to make the process faster.
- Tuesday: Dust all the surfaces in your home. Vasseur says you should dust from top to bottom, so you can pick up dust as it falls
- Wednesday: Vacuum the floors.
- Thursday: Wash the floors
- Friday: Use this as a day to catch up on any household tasks you still need. Vasseur says that she uses this day for giving her kitchen a good, deep clean.
- Saturday: Change beds and wash bed linen and towels.
- Sunday: Enjoy the day off.