Do you think it’s possible to clean a home in 30 minutes? If you need speed cleaning motivation, you need to watch this…
If cleaning up feels like a drag, pump your favourite tunes, set a timer and try speed cleaning. Not only will you get your home tidied up fast, but you’ll probably also have a great workout too.
If you don’t think it’s possible to clean your home fast and need some speed cleaning motivation, watch how YouTuber and mom of three, Emily Norris, tidies up her home in just 35 minutes…
Take home tips:
- Bedrooms – Make beds and tidy up bedrooms.
- Bathrooms – Straighten or change towels, empty bins, put bleach in the toilet, wipe sinks and toilet seats
- Put on a load of laundry.
- Kitchen – Clear and wipe down kitchen and dining areas surfaces, pack the dishwasher, empty kitchen bin.
- Living room – Pack away odds and ends, straighten cushions and sweep or vacuum where needed.