Last updated on Jun 22nd, 2021 at 02:49 pm
“Exercise for Weight Loss” is an article series detailing the most successful exercise strategies that can be used to assist in speeding up the weight loss process, and help you end-up with a sleek, toned physique once your bodyweight gets down to your goal-weight.
Digging yourself out of the ‘info avalanche’
The internet is both the best thing, and the worst thing that has happened to the world today. The best because there’s so much information, and the worst for exactly the same reason. And if you are looking for help in designing an exercise routine to help you get fit, strong and lean, then you’re in luck… and not.
You see, finding a good routine is easy on the internet. There are many of them. The problem is that most people find one that looks perfect, and they begin to follow it. But before it starts working they get an email about an EVEN BETTER programme that promises to “get more results faster”, and they switch to that instead.
These “programme hoppers” try HUNDREDS of programmes, but end up extremely disappointed after seeing very few results.
So what’s the solution?
Find a programme that is simple, and suits your lifestyle and gym setup.
Then do it for AT LEAST 16 WEEKS.
In that time, don’t read anything online about other programmes. You can always bookmark things and come back to them, but make no room for alternatives in your mind until you’ve done the 4 months on the current programme.
After four months, assess yourself. Are you making progress in the right areas? Are you feeling good? Do you enjoy the programme? If yes, continue. If not, look for something else.
Avoid the info avalanche while you’re trying to achieve results with a particular routine. It’s the only way to stick to it.
Take a look at the articles below for more information exercising for weight loss:
- Exercise for weight loss: The value of stretching
- Exercise for weight loss: If you only do one exercise, do this one
- Exercise for weight loss: Your 4-minute exercise
- Exercise for weight loss: What if I skipped a few days?
- Exercise for weight loss: “How long must I exercise for?”
- Exercise for weight loss: What to do if you’re ‘older’
- Exercise for weight loss: Variety is the spice of life
- Exercise for weight loss: “But I don’t LIKE exercise!”
- Exercise for weight loss: Timing is key!
- Exercise for weight loss: Don’t take breaks in the gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Priority number one
- Exercise for weight loss: If you’re not dropping the kilos, you need to pick up the weights
- Exercise for weight loss: Get a little extra, for free
- Exercise for weight loss: Get your feet moving
- Exercise for weight loss: The ‘no equipment’ gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Walking is not sufficient exercise
- Exercise for weight loss: What sore muscles really mean
- Exercise for weight loss – Let’s start at the very beginning
- Exercise for weight loss: The single step to kick-start your journey
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.