“Exercise for Weight Loss” is an article series detailing the most successful exercise strategies that can be used to assist in speeding up the weight loss process, and help you end-up with a sleek, toned physique once your bodyweight gets down to your goal-weight.
The best piece of equipment
If only there was one piece of exercise equipment that could help you build strength in various exercises as well as improving your cardiovascular ability – all without breaking the bank.
What if I told you that this piece of gear exists, and that it’s small and portable too? You’d totally get one, right?
Well, good news.
The KETTLEBELL is a piece of exercise equipment that has its origins in Russia, where some people attached handles to cannon balls and began using them as a way to develop their physical prowess in various movements for the sake of increased strength and fitness. Kettlebells are now used in gyms worldwide, and the sport of kettlebells – Girevoy – is widely practiced, too.
The kettlebell is great because you only need one, and you can begin with a lighter one, and up the weight when you get stronger. This means your initial investment is quite small, and you only have what you need to get stronger and fitter. With one kettlebell you can also do many, many exercises, from goblet squats to presses, and swings to snatches. You’ll get a serious full body workout using just your one little ‘bell.
Kettlebells have been a favourite workout tool of mine for years now because they are so useful, and relatively so cheap, too. If you’re going to buy one, make sure it’s a decent one – it should look like a canon ball with a handle, not a plastic blob.
Get yours today.
Take a look at the articles below for more information exercising for weight loss:
- Exercise for weight loss: If you only do one exercise, do this one
- Exercise for weight loss: Your 4-minute exercise
- Exercise for weight loss: What if I skipped a few days?
- Exercise for weight loss: “How long must I exercise for?”
- Exercise for weight loss: What to do if you’re ‘older’
- Exercise for weight loss: Variety is the spice of life
- Exercise for weight loss: “But I don’t LIKE exercise!”
- Exercise for weight loss: Timing is key!
- Exercise for weight loss: Don’t take breaks in the gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Priority number one
- Exercise for weight loss: If you’re not dropping the kilos, you need to pick up the weights
- Exercise for weight loss: Get a little extra, for free
- Exercise for weight loss: Get your feet moving
- Exercise for weight loss: The ‘no equipment’ gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Walking is not sufficient exercise
- Exercise for weight loss: What sore muscles really mean
- Exercise for weight loss – Let’s start at the very beginning
- Exercise for weight loss: The single step to kick-start your journey
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.