If you’d like a clean and clutter-free home, one that doesn’t embarrass you when a friend pays an unexpected visit, check this out…
It sounds like a pain, but as Leonie says, this habit helps you avoid having to do a big, deep clean over the weekend.
In the following video, she shares her top 10 secrets to how she keeps her minimalist home beautifully tidy. Watch the video below and read some of the take-home tips below…
Take home tips
- Keep cleaning supplies where you need them the most.
- Never leave a room empty-handed – always look for something to pick up and pack away.
- Invest in cleaning products that you enjoy using and work well.
- Identify clutter hot spots and create a system/plan for dealing with the kind of clutter that usually gathers in these spots. Make it a daily habit to clear up these clutter hot spots.
- Do a little cleaning every day to help avoid the need to do a big clean-up at the end of the week.
- Decide on what to do with new items you bring into your home as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary clutter.
- Keep big surfaces, like the dining table, clutter-free to help create a sense of order and calm.