Last updated on Jun 22nd, 2021 at 02:50 pm
“Exercise for Weight Loss” is an article series detailing the most successful exercise strategies that can be used to assist in speeding up the weight loss process, and help you end-up with a sleek, toned physique once your bodyweight gets down to your goal-weight.
What if I skipped a few days?
Imagine you’re learning to paint. You practice and practice, and you’re getting better, and then you do a painting you really hate. What do you do?
Let’s pretend you’re trying to build the habit of flossing your teeth. You get it right every day for 15 days, but you travel on day 16 and you forget to floss. What do you do?
The answer to these scenarios – if you are a person who enjoys success : You pick up your paintbrush or your dental floss, and keep going.
And it’s the same with exercise
If you miss a few days of a carefully worked out plan (or a totally random one), you need to simply get going again as soon as you can. There’s no fitness to be gained from giving up, and no weight will be lost by missing more days.
So just get back into it again. You don’t need to make up for the missed days somehow, and you don’t need to beat yourself up about it. Just get back on plan, and keep doing what you know to be the right thing.
Take a look at the articles below for more information exercising for weight loss:
- Exercise for weight loss: “How long must I exercise for?”
- Exercise for weight loss: What to do if you’re ‘older’
- Exercise for weight loss: Variety is the spice of life
- Exercise for weight loss: “But I don’t LIKE exercise!”
- Exercise for weight loss: Timing is key!
- Exercise for weight loss: Don’t take breaks in the gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Priority number one
- Exercise for weight loss: If you’re not dropping the kilos, you need to pick up the weights
- Exercise for weight loss: Get a little extra, for free
- Exercise for weight loss: Get your feet moving
- Exercise for weight loss: The ‘no equipment’ gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Walking is not sufficient exercise
- Exercise for weight loss: What sore muscles really mean
- Exercise for weight loss – Let’s start at the very beginning
- Exercise for weight loss: The single step to kick-start your journey
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.