Cooler weather brings knits to the forefront! We’re rounded up our favourite pieces (all priced under R250) from Zando – check them out now….
Knits are set to become a wardrobe staple for us all in the next few weeks as temperatures dip. The good news is that there are some seriously stylish options on offer that are affordable too. Here are our top picks from online retailer Zando.
Go bold and bright
A stunning splash of colour is sure to brighten up even the dreariest day! The good news is that bold hues such as yellow, red and pink work on all types of knits for a look that’s truly eye-catching. Consider a longer length cut for a figure-flattering look or opt for a voluminous style by choosing a boxy pullover instead.
- Yellow boxy chenille knit pullover R199 Legit
- Bright pink open back jumper with striped under layer R179 Utopia
Focus on the details
Detailing such as embroidery, sequin and jewels are an excellent way to add some oomph to your knits. You can also opt for pieces that feature bows and fringing for an extra dose of pizzazz. Remember that embellished elements tend to work better on thinner knits in neutral colours as they stand out more.
- Camel poncho with sequinned embellishments and fringe detail R239 Black Cherry
- Grey cropped boxy jumper with floral embroidered motifs R179 Utopia
Bolder, chunkier knits are set to be in style once again – especially in over-sized, voluminous cuts. Be sure to pair them with slim fitting bottoms for a flattering look. The look works well on a range of colours including pastels and neutrals.
- Pale pink cable knit batwing cuffed sleeve pullover R229 Legit
- Chunky knit grey jumper with ombre detail and scalloped sleeves R239 Utopia
Disclosure: At All4Women, we write about stuff we like and we think you’ll like too. Some of the links in this article are affiliate links from reputable companies, and at no cost to you, we earn commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking the link.