Why are dressed-up kids so damn cute?
Easter, like Valentine’s Day and Christmas, is the perfect opportunity to doll your little one up and take 100 million photos to share with family, friends and social media!
I mean, is there anything cuter than a toddler with bunny ears?
I thought not…
Here’s a round-up of some adorable Easter outfits available in local stores:
Disclaimer: The selection for boys is limited (isn’t it always?) – so, if you’re a boy-mom (like me) it will be up to you to get creative!
Items (left to right):
- Ella dress, Keedo, R299
- Bubbysuit, Cotton On Kids, R149
- Fluffy Bunny Trapper Hat, Woolworths, R120
- Clever grow, Keedo, R249
- 2-Pack Mauve & White Track Top, Ackermans, R99,95
- Marshmallow Romper, Cotton On Kids, R399
Items (left to right)
- Easter headband, Cotton On Kids, R129
- Golden Bunny Dress, Woolworths, R180
- Long sleeved boys PJ set, Cotton On Kids, R299
- Cross body sling bag, Cotton On Kids, R169
- Short boot, Mr. Price, R99,99
- Bunny Tee, Cotton On Kids, R199