A rundown of some of the most unusual and luxurious Easter treats on sale in 2019…
If you’re in the UK, you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to Easter treats this April. Retailers have come up with some super quirky and delicious-sounding Easter treats. Contenders include a luxurious chocolate Scotch egg, a chocolate teapot, and an egg made entirely of cheese.
Take a look at the video above to get your taste-buds talking!
- Chocolate teapot Heston from Waitrose
- Oreo egg ‘n’ spoon from Cadbury
- Pros’eggo’ Egg from Marks and Spencer
- Build it yourself chocolate bunny from Ikea
- Easter praline Scotch egg with orange ganache centre from Fortum & Mason
- Chicky Chicky Bang Bang from Marks and Spencer
- Cheddar Cheese egg from Sainsbury’s
These are some of the tasty Easter treats that are available in South Africa:
|Cadbury hollow egg with Whispers from a wide range of retailers|
|Easter Treats Box from Woolworths|
|FREY Chocolate: Prestige Half Egg with Pralines 295g from Checkers|
|Lindt Gold Bunny Dark 100g from Pick n Pay|
|Easter Chocolate Cookie Tin from Netflorist|