Get the London look with trends from Alexa Chung’s winter range. Living in a Global village means having so much more style inspiration!
Even though London is many kilometres (and a whole season) away, there are some trends we just can’t allow them to keep to themselves.
As expert cold weather survivors, we trust the Brits to have winter fashion in the bag and we’re following their lead with these winter warmers. Watch the video above to see what winter fashion trends are on the horizon this season, then check out our top picks to help you rock the trends.
Box shapes are still in
Boxy, masculine shapes are still in. Your boyfriend jeans, boyfriend blazers and brogues have made it into another season. A longer boyfriend coat is a great investment for this season. add a belt to create a waist without diverting from the trendy shape.
- Unseen Razer boyfriends jeans, R339, Zando
- Jada Lace up brogues, R349, Zando
- New Look Grid Check coat, R999, Zando
Say hello to shoulder pads
No one would blame you for giving this trend a miss. While shoulder pads have never actually been flattering they are part of the ugly fashion revolution which has ignored what looks good and focuses more on a specific look, feel and message.
- Queenspark Plus ombre jacket, R799, Zando
- Utopia print satin blazer, R399, Zando
- Vero Moda belted coat. R699, Zando
It shouldn’t be a surprise by now, but old school and vintage charm are still going strong. The shapes, the prints and the designs are a nod to bygone fashion era’s that are seeing a second day in the sun.
- Utopia belted tunic, R299, Zando
- Utopia print dress, R349, Zando
- Utopia tunic dress, R329, Zando
- Utopia gathered top, R279, Zando
- Utopia tie front dress, R379, Zando
- New look pinafore, R649, Zando
Disclosure: At All4Women, we write about stuff we like and we think you’ll like too. Some of the links in this article are affiliate links from reputable companies, and at no cost to you, we earn commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking the link.