Planning a wedding is no small task. From lengthy checklists to tight deadlines, ever-increasing budgets to endless designs… turning vision into a reality can test even the most cool and calm…
Do not fear, The Wedding Expo is here…whether you are thinking of getting married, just love to browse or you’ve already set the date – heading to The Wedding Expo at Hyde Park Corner on the 30th and 31st March will help you make those all-important arrangements for the most memorable day of your life!
With lots of food, entertainment and refreshments to enjoy along the way – The Wedding Expo is a perfect place to plan and celebrate – for everyone not only in the bridal party!
New Romantics Couture has a selection of designer bridal and couture gowns. Designed and made by hand to hire or buy.
There is so much preparation and passion that goes into organising your wedding day and The Wedding Expo is there to help ensure it’s your most memorable with these fantastic features:
- Win a Wedding competition worth R250 000-00 including:
- Wedding Venue: Hilton Hotel
- Wedding Gown: Johan Botha Fashion
- Lingerie: The Corsetiere
- DJ: Mega Music DJ’s
- ANC Contract: Christo Mulder Attorneys
- Honeymoon: 3 nights at Four Seasons Seychelles
- Mini Moon: Royal Hotel Pilgrim’s Rest
- Engagement Shoot: ML Photography
- Stationery: I Do Creative Concepts
- Photography: Tim Moolman Photography
- Wedding cake: Sugar & Ice
- Spa Experience: Mowana Spa
- Lock in your Love with at our love-lock bridge and win a flight to Paris for 2 with AirFrance
- Win one of 40 boxes ranging from honeymoons and jewellery to gift hampers and floral delights. Win a R20 000-00 holiday with Flight Centre – 7 nights stay for 2 people sharing at the 5-star Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort including Air Mauritius flights. To enter follow all the GetIt Instagram and Facebook accounts. T &Cs apply
- Download Necta – The Wedding Expo app prior to the show and stand a chance to win a 2 night stay at Galagos Country Estate including dinner, bed and breakfast to the value of R5000-00.
- Have your cake and eat it – cake tasting station with Kelly Jane’s Cakes, Chysil Creative, Sugar & Ice and the Turquoise Squirrel where you will be able to sample dozens of delectable cakes from the traditional to more modern. (booking essential at the show)
- Be my guest table inspiration competition – Vote for your favourite and you could win R2000-00 in Hyde Park shopping vouchers.
- 1-2-3 Step – Dancing lessons. This area will have live entertainment sponsored by Mega Music DJ's and you can learn a few moves for that memorable first dance.
- Chefs Delight – savoury tasting station where you can sample delicious food and discover the latest foodie tends for your special day.
- Fresh pastries & fine French patisserie with Just Teddy Boulangerie and Patisserie
- Sushi, Oysters and Champagne with Willoughby &Co
- So Yum – Dim Sum and oriental food pairing with lovely wines.
- Meet your match – 15 minutes to a perfect wedding – 5 minutes with venues, honeymoons, photographers, make-up artists, hairstylist and more
- The Best Bar by Far will be serving wonderful cocktails and Flowstone gin in the sunset cocktail area, with one of Joburg’s most beautiful views.
- A wide range of cold Craft beer to be served in the sports bar courtesy of The Best Bar by Far
The R9,000 prize for All4Women readers includes:
- 2 tickets to The Wedding Expo
- Bed and breakfast at the Southern Sun Hyde Park Hotel in a superior room with for 2 people sharing to the value of R2 500-00
- 2 x Nu Metro movie tickets
- A R600 voucher for So Yum restaurant – Hyde Park
- A R5000-00 voucher towards a New Romantics Wedding Dress
- New Romantics want to make the lead up to your wedding a special, personalised experience. Inspired by a love for fashion and everything beautiful, New Romantics only create quality handcrafted designer pieces.
Details on the Wedding Expo:
- Johannesburg (North)
- Dates: 30 th and 31 st March 2019
- Venue: Hyde Park Corner
- Tickets: R120 per adult and R 30 per child (2 -12 years) available from wedding-expo.co.za or at the door
- Time: 9am to 5pm daily
- Your perfect wedding partner is just a diary date away…what are you waiting for – just say “I do”.
- Visit wedding-expo.co.za for more information
This competition has closed