Last updated on Jun 23rd, 2021 at 02:24 pm

Antonio Guillem –

Get professional help

If you have no one to talk to, or perhaps prefer to talk to someone professional, seek the help of a psychologist. Consult your doctor if you do not know of any psychologists and require a referral.

You can see a psychologist at any stage of the grieving process. Discuss unresolved issues and possible regrets that you may have over the death of your loved one. Keep up with your consultations until you are better able to cope with the loss of your loved one. It will become easier to cope as time goes by.

While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.

Subscribe to our Free Daily All4Women Newsletter to enter