“Exercise for Weight Loss” is an article series detailing the most successful exercise strategies that can be used to assist in speeding up the weight loss process, and help you end-up with a sleek, toned physique once your bodyweight gets down to your goal-weight.
Timing is key!
So here’s the thing with exercising for weight loss… You have to actually do the exercise if you want to benefit from it. So if you’re one of those people (the majority) who says they don’t have time to exercise for 30 minutes per day, then read a different article, or go back to whatever else you were looking at on the internet in your FREE time.
If, however, you are someone who does exercise regularly, but you want to make your exercise even more effective, then read on. I’ve got a ‘secret’ to share.
In exercising for weight loss, WHEN you exercise is very, very important to getting the best results in the fastest time.
You see, if you’re training after you’ve eaten a couple of meals in the day, then you’ll be burning energy that’s in your system during exercise before you start burning stored energy – or ‘fat’. So what you really want to do is to train before you eat anything.
This can be achieved in two ways: one, exercise straight after waking up, so your tummy is empty; or two, fast through the day, exercise, and then eat dinner. Either way, you’ll be exercising using energy stores that you’re trying to get rid of, so you’re getting the exact results you want to.
And to make it even more effective than that?
Drink two cups of strong, black, unsweetened coffee to rev up your metabolism first, so you burn even more than you would have.
Do it! The results will speak for themselves…
Take a look at the articles below for more information exercising for weight loss:
- Exercise for weight loss: Don’t take breaks in the gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Priority number one
- Exercise for weight loss: If you’re not dropping the kilos, you need to pick up the weights
- Exercise for weight loss: Get a little extra, for free
- Exercise for weight loss: Get your feet moving
- Exercise for weight loss: The ‘no equipment’ gym
- Exercise for weight loss: Walking is not sufficient exercise
- Exercise for weight loss: What sore muscles really mean
- Exercise for weight loss – Let’s start at the very beginning
- Exercise for weight loss: The single step to kick-start your journey
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.