It’s the month of love and with the ultimate day of romance on the cards, these Valentine’s Day outfits from MRP are perfect to ensure you look the part…
Make your special date unforgettable by wearing one of these beautiful romantic outfits. We’ve put together three scintillating looks that are sure to wow your significant other. The best part is they’re priced just right!
Pretty in posy prints
There’s nothing quite as feminine as a beautiful floral dress. And what better occasion for it than Valentine’s Day? Choose pink accessories to offset the print for a chic look. Statement earrings will definitely make sure all eyes are on you for the evening.
- Floral print midi dress with cut-out detail R129,99
- Pink beaded tassel earrings R45,99
- Pale pink embellished block heels R199,99
Lovely in luscious lace
Lace is definitely one sexy look. It shows some skin without looking trashy. Pair it perfectly with another texture such as leather for a look that’s chic and edgy. Because the look is so bold, it’s best to opt for black accessories for a contemporary look. Finish it all off with a touch of print to add real style power.
- Black lace v-neck bodysuit R99,99
- A-line leather look mini skirt R149,99
- Beaded cluster drop earrings R39,99
- Animal print crossbody bag R119,99
Racy in red
Nothing says romance like a red hot look. And what better way to highlight this look, then a bodycon dress featuring cut-away mesh detailing along the neckline and midriff? Because red is such a bold hue, you’ll need to balance this outfit by keeping your accessories simple. Basic black is the best choice, especially if you’re choosing structured pieces such as an envelope bag and block heels.
- Red mesh inset bodycon dress with sweetheart neckline R99,95
- Mock croc crossbody bag R60
- Caged strappy zip-up block heels R229,99
Now read: 4 romantic home decor ideas