Keen to spice up an old favourite? Then try this succulent one-pot chicken and rice dish tonight…
What you’ll need:
- 600g chicken breast, skinless and deboned
- 1 tbs cooking oil
- 1 tin of your favourite chicken soup
- 1 ½ cups of water
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups of uncooked rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
What to do:
Honestly, this couldn’t be easier!
- Toss your chicken in the pan with the oil, season the way you like, and sizzle it for 10 minutes over medium heat until brown.
- Tip out the chicken – but don’t toss those juices!
- Rather pop all the other ingredients into the pan, and return the chicken once you’ve mixed well.
- Cook at a gentle simmer for ten minutes and enjoy!