As the countdown to Christmas begins, we’ve made gift-giving easy by bringing you a range of ideas any foodie will love. From edible gifts all under R100 (that are so good you’ll probably want to buy one for yourself too), kitchen appliances that won’t gather dust as well as subscription boxes that will make anyone’s year.
Edible gifts under R100
When it comes to the festive season everyone loves a delicious treat. We’ve found some treats everyone will love and best of all they are all under R100!
- Animal droppings (peanuts), Beyers, R34.78
- Private Label cordials, Checkers, R49.99
- Chai tea with strainer, Clicks, R99.99
- Lindor balls, Clicks, R68.99
- Christmas windows, Sally Williams, R69
- Chocolate cake kit, Nomu, R85
Kitchen appliances foodies will love
We love gadgets that make our lives simpler. These kitchen appliances will not gather dust because you’ll be using them all the time.
- Russell Hobbs stick blender, Takealot, R499
- Mellerware panini press, Yuppiechef, R799
- Safeway waffle maker, Clicks, R199
- Safeway ice-cream maker, Clicks, R299
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine, Greenleaf Home, R1805
- Mellerware 2.6l air fryer, Yuppie Chef, R1399
Subscription boxes foodies will love
Give a gift that keeps on giving with a subscription box. Having said that, these can also be given as once-off gifts.
- UCOOK is a recipe subscription service that delivers all the ingredients you’ll need to make a meal. Prices start at R530 per week for 3 recipes.
- Wine of the Month allows you to send a once off case of wine featuring a mix of or only red and wine. Send 12 bottles from R900-R1300.
- The Gin Box is SA’s premier craft gin club and you can easily gift a box for R750 which always includes gin, tonic, snacks and more.
- Join the Discover Great Coffee Club and for a once off delivery of R540, you’ll get 6 hand-selected coffees.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: