We’ve found our favourite party dresses for under R500. We’re sure you’ll find a dress to suit your occasion and your budget too.
It’s the festive season, which means weddings, parties, dates and more. Have a look at our favourite fabulous dresses in stores right now.
Because every woman needs a Little Black Dress (or LBD)
Whether you’re looking for a flattering fit and flare, want to show off some leg or your curves, there is an LBD for every woman.
Wear your dress with comfy heels and take on the town.
- Skater dress, MRP, R219.99
- Frilly Body Con Dress,Exact,R220
- Turtle neck Lurex Bodycon, The Fix, R199.99
- Utopia shift dress, Zando, R299
Sexy maxi dress
When it’s hot outside and you’re looking for a laid-back look that’s still elegant, these maxi dresses are perfect. Pair them with a great pair of sandals and perfectly pedicured feet for a relaxed semi-formal look.
- Batwing maxi dress, MRP, R199.99
- Halter maxi dress, MRP, R189.99
- Utopia printed maxi dress, Zando, R399
- Frill Detail maxi dress, The Fix, R199.99
Off-the-shoulder party dresses are all the rage
Bring an exotic flare to any party with these stylish off-the-shoulder styles. They are ultra-trendy right now and come in a variety of shapes and styles to suit any look – and better still, every budget too.
- Cold shoulder dress, H&M, R429
- Floral cold shoulder Maxi dress, The Fix, R359.99
- Off the shoulder dress, H&M, R249
- Lace off the shoulder bodycon, Exact, R240
Pretty formal party dress
For events that call for a formal dress code, take on a youthful and fun look with these pretty prom dresses. Whether it’s a wedding, dinner party or some serious cocktails with the girls, the right accessories and the perfect pair of shoes can take these dresses from day to night in an instant.