If you don’t want to use harsh chemicals and expensive cleaning products, here are some great ways to clean with vinegar…
We’re always looking for cheap, eco-friendly ways to clean our home and Melissa Maker, of Clean My Space, has some great ideas. These are a few of her suggestions for cleaning with vinegar.
- Clean scissors – Use straight vinegar on a cloth the clean the blades of scissors.
- Deep clean the microwave – Pour equal parts of vinegar and water into a bowl and microwave it for four minutes on high. Remove the bowl and clean the inside of the microwave.
- Clean kitchen wooden cutting board – To disinfect and clean a wooden cutting board, rub a vinegar soaked cloth over the board.
- Clean bathroom body tools – Fill a bathroom washbasin with equal parts of vinegar and water and throw in bathroom loofahs and pumices and leave to soak for an hour.
- Remove food odours from your hands – Wash your hands with vinegar after food prep to get rid of strong food smells.
For more great vinegar cleaning tips, watch the Clean My Space video below: