If you want to win at Black Friday, one of the best ways to do it is to sign up to store’s Black Friday newsletters.
That way, you’ll be the first to hear about any special deals and you’ll be ready to snap them up ASAP. Because we love you, we decided to scour the internet, looking for retailers that are sending out Black Friday newsletters. This way, you don’t have to waste time looking for them because they’re all in one place!
Now, we’re not suggesting you sign up to all of these newsletters, your inbox will be totally overwhelmed. Rather sign up to the ones you’re most interested in (and there’s nothing stopping you from unsubscribing once Black Friday is over…
Black Friday newsletters from general retailers
- Pick n Pay has promised that this is going to be their biggest Black Friday yet! Click here to sign up to Pick n Pay’s Black Friday newsletter.
- Clicks has started a Facebook group for people who would like to find out about their deals. Join the Clicks Black Friday Facebook group here.
- There are going to be some incredible savings from Makro in 2018. Sign up to Makro’s Black Friday newsletter and be the first to find out about them.
- Get ready to stock up on all sorts of staples from Checkers. Click here to get the scoop on Checker’s Black Friday specials now.
- If you prefer shopping at Shoprite, they’ve also set up a Black Friday mailer. Find out what Shoprite has in store for Black Friday here.
Black Friday fashion and beauty newsletters
These retailers offer the best of both worlds – fashion and beauty! That’s why we’re definitely signing up to ALL of these newsletters.
- Did you know Zando sells fashion and beauty products? That’s why you definitely want to sign up and be the first to hear about their Black Friday deals.
- Looking for fashion, beauty or home decor deals on Black Friday? Edgars has got you! Click here and you’ll be able to find out about all Edgars’ Black Friday specials in one spot.
- So many of our favourite stores fall under The Foschini Group umbrella (The Fix, Donna, Totalsports, @home and DueSouth to name a few), but they haven’t made it easy to sign up to their Black Friday deals in one spot. We suggest going to My TFG World, scrolling right to the bottom of the page (you have to scroll for a while) and then signing up once you get to the bottom of the page.
Black Friday fashion newsletters
- Superbalist knows that the early bird catches the best Black Friday worm (or something like that…), that’s why they’ve set up their Black Friday early bird page, where you can sign up to the newsletter, download the app or join their Black Friday Facebook group. Talk about prepared!
- We are giant fans of MRP (or Mr Price, if you prefer), so we’re definitely signing up to their Black Friday newsletter! Click here to join us when we find out about MRP’s Black Friday sale.
- Have you heard of Runway Sale? They offer discounted fashion all year round, so you know their Black Friday deals are going to be off the charts. Click here to join Runway Sale’s Black Friday Facebook group and get all the money-saving news ASAP.
- Even Jet is getting on board with a Black Friday newsletter. Sign up to Jet’s mailer here.
- If you love activewear, you know you need to be on top of what Reebok is doing this Black Friday. Hit the link to be added to Reebok’s Black Friday newsletter.
Black Friday beauty newsletters
- Estee Lauder is going to be offering great savings on skincare, and we are here for that! Click here to visit the Estee Lauder website and you should see a pop-up asking you if you want to sign up to their Black Friday newsletter.
- Clinique is also running Black Friday specials. Again, if you visit their site, you will see a pop up that lets you sign up to their Black Friday newsletter.
- Mac is encouraging make-up addicts (guilty) to sign up to their Black Friday mailer. Who are we to resist? We signed up here, and so should you…
Tech and travel newsletters
- If you’re more interested in gadgets, The Gadget shop has created a special Black Friday mailer. Click here to receive The Gadget Shop’s Black Friday mailer.
- Last year, Travelstart had some incredible deals on flights and holidays and apparently this year is going to be even more awesome. Visit the Travelstart website, scroll to the bottom of the page and then sign up to their newsletter there.
Don’t see your favourite store on this list? Chances are they also have a newsletter and they will be using it to advertise their Black Friday deals. So we suggest signing up even if they haven’t specifically said anthing about Black Friday yet.