Drink plenty of water, eat clean and get active!
Popular radio personality, Lindy Hibbard, who co-hosts Smile Breakfast with Bobby Brown and Lindy Hibbard on Smile 90.4FM every weekday 06h00 to 09h00, is getting married on 10 November 2018 in the enchanted forests of Caledon.
The self-professed fitness fanatic has been training weekly to be fit and in shape for one of the most important days of her life.
Top 5 tips on how to get wedding ready
- Drink plenty of water and ease off on the alcohol. If you do have a glass of white wine add some sparkling water and make it a spritzer.
- Eat clean, especially fruit and vegetables rich in antioxidants like blueberries, oily fish and avocado. This will give you a glowing skin and make your hair look extra healthy.
- Get active! Do a combination of interval, cardiovascular and strength training to get rid of any unwanted kilograms and tone up. I love F45 Camps Bay because it’s 45 minutes of high-intensity training and I started seeing results after just the first few weeks.
- Practise self-care. Go for a massage, a facial, a body scrub and remember to moisturise.
- Do yoga. This will strengthen your core and I found it helpful for quietening my mind when the wedding planning became a little stressful.