If you’re looking for a fabulous and fuss-free look that’s perfect for spring and summer, then a maxi skirt should definitely be in your closet…
We’ve got three stunning outfit ideas that clearly show why maxi skirts are in this season. Check out our must-have maxi skirt outfits, plus all the style inspiration you need.
Carefree casual chic
Embrace a bohemian look, and keep things casual by styling your printed skirt with a ruffled top. You can slip on some flat sandals, sunnies and bold bangles for a fab look.
- Off-the-shoulder top with ruffled sleeves R154.99 Rage
- Navy abstract print skirt R179 H&M
- Wooden bangle pack R40 MRP
- Nude strappy flat sandals R139 Rage
Look lovely in layers
Let’s face it, layers are the perfect way to change up your look. Especially a look that features a beautiful printed maxi skirt and a simple tee or tank. Your best bet is to go for a simple and stylish denim jacket as your top layer for a look that’s trendy and will withstand the weather. Don’t be afraid to go colourful with your accessories.
- Hibiscus printed maxi R1699 Country Road at Woolworths
- Basic white vest R399 H&M
- Light blue cropped denim jacket R699 Woolworths
- Ankle-strap pink wedges R149 Spree
Go gorgeously glamourous
Yes, you can style a maxi skirt for a night out. The trick is to go for a maxi in a neutral colour, then pair it with a sexy top and accent it with eye-catching accessories. Complete the look with some effortless, beachy waves, a nude lip and smokey eye and you’re ready to paint the town red.