Warmer weather is here! And what better way to celebrate it than by donning a fabulous floral dress. We show you three ways to wear yours…
A floral dress is always on trend and once winter is over its time to grab yours. Check out these stylish ways to wear a floral frock now.
Fun and flirty
You can wear your dress in a cute, chic and flirty way by pairing your dress with an adorable pair of heels in a colour from the print. You can then add some cute accessories such as earrings and bracelets to finish off the look perfectly.
- White chiffon floral print dress with cut-out detail R329 H&M
- Cerise pointed satin stilettos R100 MRP
- Pink beaded drop statement earrings R49.99 MRP
- Stretchy beaded silver bracelet set R199 Accessorize
Keep it casual
You can transform your floral dress into a cute, casual look by wearing it with a pair of flats. Sneakers, pumps and sandals are all great choices. You can then complete your look with a denim jacket and crossbody bag. For a final touch add a fun hat and beaded jewellery.
- Red floral crossover tea dress with frills R529 Revenge at Spree
- White sneakers with metallic accent R229 Rage
- Midwash distressed denim jacket R699 Truworths
- Crossbody tan suede handbag with tassle R129,99 MRP
Edgy and exciting
A soft floral print is the perfect contrast to edgier details and accents. For example a leather biker jacket. You can further enhance the look by opting for accessories with mesh and studded details for rock-chic touch.